Monday, October 8, 2012

October


The Words:

Lopsided
Whiskey
Beaver
Film
Exhausted


The Vision:

October Musing


The Poetry:

Lopsided beaver,
Exhausted from the whiskey;
Someone please film this.


The Motivation:

This month, I didn’t choose the words.
While out of town, I was prompted by the peeps that it was the 6th and I hadn’t yet submitted my words. I asked if they wanted drunk words. And yes, of course they did. So, rather than come up with something (I’ll admit, it’s getting harder and harder to give the five words each month) I went around the table and made everyone give me a word.
After filtering a few selections (let’s keep it PG-13 people!), I sent the words to the peeps. These were the responses I got…
“That. Is. Awesome.”
“I’m supposed to sleep now?”
I’ll let you guess which was which, but one of them was so inspired he submitted his entry the next day!
This is what happens over beers, shots, wings, and oysters at Murphy’s Law during Fall Bike Week at Myrtle Beach. Damn bikers…

1 comment: