Monday, August 6, 2012

August

The Words:

Crazy
Milestone
Rest
Service
Winning

The Vision:
August Musing

The Poetry:


Crazy-ass milestone.
Fortuitous e. False rest.
Service, not winning.



The Motivation:

When I chose these words, the Olympics were on. Watching those athletes doing what they do…just WOW! They have such dedication to their sport and to their country. It’s pretty cool to see them reach new personal bests and record times. I heard an interview with one of them that said they had started training for this Olympics after the last day of the previous Olympics. Four years of dedication. How do they do it?

At the beginning of August I started the Insanity exercise routine…It’s a two month series of DVDs that are pretty intense. Well, I kept up with it for about two weeks. I wish I had just an ounce of their dedication. Makes me tired just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment